Located in Lacolle, in Montérégie, Camping Grégoire is the perfect destination for relaxation and fun.
In addition to its lake, sandy beach and many activities, there are more than 472 campsites to choose from. With its beautiful setting, great amenities, special guests and themed evenings, Camping Grégoire is a must-visit for recreation and tourism.
Artificial lake, beach, swimming pool, playground, sports court, remote-controlled car track… these are just some of the campground’s attractions. Come visit us to discover the rest!
Camping Grégoire is more than 50 years of history. We look forward to welcoming you!
It is best to contact the member before your visit.
Opening period: From May 15 to September 15, 2020.
Opening hours and days:
• Monday – 8 a.m. to 11 p.m.
• Tuesday – 8 a.m. to 11 p.m.
• Wednesday – 8 a.m. to 11 p.m.
• Thursday – 8 a.m. to 11 p.m.
• Friday – 8 a.m. to 11 p.m.
• Saturday – 8 a.m. to 11 p.m.
• Sunday – 8 a.m. to 11 p.m.